LA VUELTA´S EPIC ClIMBS tour
The most stunning climbs in the North of Spain.
July 22 > 29
- • Ride Leaders: guided tours carefully designed by the Delgado brothers, Alberto & Marcos
- • Duration: 8 days / 7 nights – from Saturday to Saturday
- • Hotel: 3* – 4* Hotels
- • No. of routes: 6
- • Duration of the routes: 3 to 6 h, coffee breaks
- • Level: all ages, levels and abilities are welcome
- • Support van: fully support on the road (nutrition, water, iso drinks, bananas, cakes, nuts, etc)
- • Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel: included in the price.
- • Gift: 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey. For each jersey we´ll donate 1€ to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- • Transfers: Airport-Hotel-Airport (From Bilbao airport) – Included in the price
- • Hotel Abba Palacio de Soñares
- • Parador Nacional Fuente Dé
- • Hotel Casa de Campo: Cangas de Onís
- • Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal
Cantabria and Asturias (Picos de Europa)
Ride the same climbs than the PROs during La Vuelta a España. Lagos de Covadonga, Anglíru, Puerto de Pandetrave, Puerto del Caracol, etc.
We’ll have a fully supported ride with our usual TBT experienced ride leaders and Support Van. Our weekly program of supported rides is highlighted below.
The Top Support
- • The best staff in the industry – The Delgado Brothers – check out our Testimonial page
- • 1-2 x TBT experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • 1 x support van with water, iso drinks, fruit and nutrition on each ride
- • Experienced Mechanical Assistance
- • 8 days / 7 nights fully accompanied trip
- • Half board (breakfast & dinner)
- • 6 guided routes carefully designed by the Delgado brothers: Alberto & Marcos
- • Coaching and technical tips (if needed) by Alberto Delgado (qualified for World Championship IRONMAN in Hawaii 2015)
- • Transfers from/to Bilbao airport.
- • 2-3 experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • Experienced mechanic
- • Support-van with water, fruit, iso drinks, nuts, etc.
- • Briefings, TBT daily maps, cue sheets and elevation profiles for each stage
- • 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey. For each jersey we´ll donate 1€ to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
- • A memorable cycling trip in the North of Spain.
What’s Not Included
- • Airfare
- • Travel and personal insurance – recommended
- • Extras at the hotel, phone charges, mini-bar
- • Lunch
- • 1490€ p/p (double occupancy)
- • 1745€ p/p (single room)
- • Non-riders: 30% discount