Mt VENTOUX tour
Experience a fantastic week cycling around the Provence region of southern France with our team.
You will experience 6 spectacular routes including ascending Mont Ventoux from 3 different ways and why not try Les Cingles Challenge (3 different ascents the same day).
9 > 16 – SOLD OUT
16 > 23
2 > 9
- • Duration: 8 days / 7 nights – from Saturday to Saturday
- • HOTEL*** DOMAINE DES TILLEULS in MALAUCENE (at the foot of Mt Ventoux)
- • Duration of the routes: 3 to 6 h, coffee breaks
- • Level: all ages, levels and abilities are welcome
- • Support van: full support on the road (nutrition, water, iso drinks, bananas, cakes, nuts, etc)
- • Gift: 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • 1 group transfer: Airport-Hotel-Airport – Included in the price
- • The top support:TBT experienced ride leaders on every stage: Terry Hooper, Eloy Arbelo and the Delgado brothers
At the foot of Mont Ventoux, in the heart of Malaucène, a typically Provençal village, the delightful hotel the Domaine des Tilleuls, set in a refurbished 18th century magnanery (silk farm), welcomes you to the Vaucluse.
Some say Mont Ventoux is the hardest of all the mythical Tour de France climbs. Come and join us and tick off this iconic mountain climb from your Lifetime Goals
We’ll have fully supported rides with our usual TBT experienced ride leaders and Support Van. Our weekly program of supported rides is highlighted below.
- • 8 days / 7 nights fully accompanied trip
- • HOTEL*** DOMAINE DES TILLEULS in MALAUCENE at the foot of Mt Ventoux
- • Breakfast included
- • 6 guided routes carefully designed by the Delgado brothers: Alberto & Marcos
- • 1 x group transfer from/to Marseille airport.
- • Top support: experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • Experienced mechanic
- • Support-van with water, fruit, iso drinks, nuts, etc.
- • Briefings, TBT daily maps and elevation profiles for each stage
- • 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • A memorable cycling trip in Mt Ventoux and a lot of fun!
What’s Not Included
- • Airfare
- • Trains from London, Bruxelles, Luxembourg, Bale, Paris, Nice.
- • Travel and personal insurance – recommended
- • Extras at the hotel, phone charges, mini-bar
- • Lunch
- • Dinner (menu 3 courses): 20€ without drinks and 25€ with ¼ wine, water and coffee.
- • 1,050€ per person (double occupancy)
- • Single supplement: 275€
** 200€ deposit is requested to confirm the booking.
*** deposit paid is non-refundable within 3 months (Sept 9th prior to arrival).
**** full payment is needed 1 month (August 9th) before arrival.