LA VUELTA´S EPIC ClIMBS tour
A memorable tour taking in a series of the most stunning and iconic climbs in the Asturias / Cantabria región of northern Spain, often featured in the VUELTA A ESPAÑA, such as the mighty Alto del Angliru -toughest climb we´ve ever done!
The Tour takes you to four beautiful locations (staying at 3-4 star hotels). All you have to do is enjoy the views – everything else is taken care of.
21 > 28
- • Ride Leaders: guided tours carefully designed by the Delgado brothers, Alberto & Marcos
- • Duration: 8 days / 7 nights – from Sunday to Sunday
- • Hotel: 3* – 4* Hotels
- • No. of routes: 6
- • Duration of the routes: 3 to 6 h, coffee breaks
- • Level: all ages, levels and abilities are welcome
- • Support van: fully support on the road (nutrition, water, iso drinks, bananas, cakes, nuts, etc)
- • Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel: included in the price.
- • Gift: 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • Transfers: Airport-Hotel-Airport (From Bilbao airport) – Included in the price
- • Hotel Abba Palacio de Soñares – Cantabria
- • Parador Nacional Fuente Dé – Cantabria
- • Hotel La Cepada – Asturias
- • Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal – Asturias
Cantabria and Asturias (Picos de Europa)
Ride the same climbs than the PROs during La Vuelta a España. Lagos de Covadonga, Anglíru, Puerto de Pandetrave, Puerto del Caracol, etc.
We’ll have a fully supported ride with our usual TBT experienced ride leaders and Support Van. Our weekly program of supported rides is highlighted below.
All Tenerife Bike Training itineraries may be subject to slight route changes, hotel substitutions, and other modifications.
The Top Support
- • The best staff in the industry – The Delgado Brothers – check out our Testimonial page
- • 1-2 x TBT experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • 1 x support van with water, iso drinks, fruit and nutrition on each ride
- • Experienced Mechanical Assistance
- • 8 days / 7 nights fully accompanied trip
- • Half board (breakfast & dinner)
- • 6 x guided rides carefully designed by local Delgado brothers: Alberto & Marcos
- • Coaching and technical tips (if needed) by Alberto Delgado (qualified for World Championship IRONMAN in Hawaii 2015)
- • Transfers from/to Bilbao airport.
- • 2-3 experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • Experienced mechanic
- • Support-van with water, fruit, iso drinks, nuts, etc.
- • Briefings, TBT daily maps, cue sheets and elevation profiles for each stage
- • 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • A memorable cycling trip in the North of Spain.
What’s Not Included
- • Airfare
- • Travel and personal insurance – recommended
- • Extras at the hotel, phone charges, mini-bar
- • Lunch
- • 1,815€ per person (double occupancy)
- • Single supplement: 300€
- • Non-riders: 30% discount