LA VUELTA´S EPIC ClIMBS tour
A memorable tour taking in a series of the most stunning and iconic climbs in the Asturias / Cantabria región of northern Spain, often featured in the VUELTA A ESPAÑA, such as the mighty Alto del Angliru -toughest climb we´ve ever done!
The Tour takes you to four beautiful locations (staying at 3-4 star hotels). All you have to do is enjoy the views – everything else is taken care of.
21 > 28
- • Ride Leaders: guided tours carefully designed by the Delgado brothers, Alberto & Marcos
- • Duration: 8 days / 7 nights – from Sunday to Sunday
- • Hotel: 3* – 4* Hotels
- • No. of routes: 6
- • Duration of the routes: 3 to 6 h, coffee breaks
- • Level: all ages, levels and abilities are welcome
- • Support van: fully support on the road (nutrition, water, iso drinks, bananas, cakes, nuts, etc)
- • Luggage transfer from Hotel to Hotel: included in the price.
- • Gift: 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • Transfers: Airport-Hotel-Airport (From Bilbao airport) – Included in the price
- • Hotel Abba Palacio de Soñares – Cantabria
- • Parador Nacional Fuente Dé – Cantabria
- • Hotel La Cepada – Asturias
- • Hotel Las Caldas Villa Termal – Asturias
Cantabria and Asturias (Picos de Europa)
Ride the same climbs than the PROs during La Vuelta a España. Lagos de Covadonga, Anglíru, Puerto de Pandetrave, Puerto del Caracol, etc.
We’ll have a fully supported ride with our usual TBT experienced ride leaders and Support Van. Our weekly program of supported rides is highlighted below.
The Top Support
- • The best staff in the industry – The Delgado Brothers – check out our Testimonial page
- • 1-2 x TBT experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • 1 x support van with water, iso drinks, fruit and nutrition on each ride
- • Experienced Mechanical Assistance
- • 8 days / 7 nights fully accompanied trip
- • Half board (breakfast & dinner)
- • 6 x guided rides carefully designed by local Delgado brothers: Alberto & Marcos
- • Coaching and technical tips (if needed) by Alberto Delgado (qualified for World Championship IRONMAN in Hawaii 2015)
- • Transfers from/to Bilbao airport.
- • 2-3 experienced ride leaders on every stage
- • Experienced mechanic
- • Support-van with water, fruit, iso drinks, nuts, etc.
- • Briefings, TBT daily maps, cue sheets and elevation profiles for each stage
- • 1 x TBT pink cycling jersey.
- • A memorable cycling trip in the North of Spain.
What’s Not Included
- • Airfare
- • Travel and personal insurance – recommended
- • Extras at the hotel, phone charges, mini-bar
- • Lunch
- • 1,815€ per person (double occupancy)
- • Single supplement: 300€
- • Non-riders: 30% discount